Who we are & what we do
Yardley Hastings Parish Council came into existence in 1895.
The Parish Council's responsibilities include the Recreation Ground (including the adjacent pocket park), and the street lights in the village. The Council is also responsible for the maintenance of the closed section of St Andrew's churchyard, and the Registered Village Green (on the corner of High Street and Castle Ashby Road.
Meetings of the Parish Council are held about every five weeks at The Memorial Hall, Northampton Road.
All Council business is discussed by the full Council. The Council does not have any Committees.
The following tables set out the responsibilities of the various Councillors in the current and immediately preceding financial years.
Clerk to the Parish Council
Mr Geoffrey Gill
- 01604 696203